Alternative Depreciation System

By: Martin M. Shenkman, CPA, MBA, JD

Special rules must be used to calculate depreciation (recovery deductions) for real estate and other property if you're subject to the alternative minimum tax, the property is financed with tax exempt bonds, etc.

Our Consumer Webcasts and Blogs

Subscribe to our email list to receive information on consumer webcasts and blogs, for practical legal information in simple English, delivered to your inbox. For more professional driven information, please visit Shenkman Law to subscribe.

Ad Space