Certificate of Alternate Name

By: Martin M. Shenkman, CPA, MBA, JD

If your LLC will operate under a different or additional name than the name under which it was formed, this Certificate may have to be filed. The laws vary significantly from state to state. A filing may be required in your state, county, both, or even elsewhere. Check with a local attorney.

Our Consumer Webcasts and Blogs

Subscribe to our email list to receive information on consumer webcasts and blogs, for practical legal information in simple English, delivered to your inbox. For more professional driven information, please visit Shenkman Law to subscribe.

Ad Space