By: Martin M. Shenkman, CPA, MBA, JD

When you establish a trust and transfer assets to it, you're called the grantor of that trust.

Our Consumer Webcasts and Blogs

Subscribe to our email list to receive information on consumer webcasts and blogs, for practical legal information in simple English, delivered to your inbox. For more professional driven information, please visit Shenkman Law to subscribe.

Ad Space