By: Martin M. Shenkman, CPA, MBA, JD

Termination and winding up of an entity, such as an LLC. A final tax return will have to be filed with the IRS and state and local tax authorities. A tax clearance certificate may be necessary from the state. Usually, a Certificate of Termination (or something similar) must be filed.

Our Consumer Webcasts and Blogs

Subscribe to our email list to receive information on consumer webcasts and blogs, for practical legal information in simple English, delivered to your inbox. For more professional driven information, please visit Shenkman Law to subscribe.

Ad Space