May i file for emergency temporary custody myself?


You should immediately consult with a matrimonial or family attorney in your area. This really isn't something to address on your own without legal help. If you have concerns about being able to afford an attorney call your county bar association and ask for help.

Our Consumer Webcasts and Blogs

Subscribe to our email list to receive information on consumer webcasts and blogs, for practical legal information in simple English, delivered to your inbox. For more professional driven information, please visit Shenkman Law to subscribe.

Ad Space