Filing Judgment

Filing Judgment

I was granted legal fees. I have not received payment,thus, I'm filing judgment against this person. I've sent a ten day letter, made copies of all of the appropriate paperwork. Now I'm being told I need a paper stating I'm filing judgment. What type of paper is it, and what specifically do I ask for at the prothonotary's [???] office


Can't really be helpful you need an attorney in your area that handles litigation. Sorry. The terminology differs from state to state, as do procedures. Time deadlines, formalities, etc. can be rigid and critical to the result you want. You might want to try contacting the local bar association for a young attorney that can help you with this in an inexpensive manner.

Our Consumer Webcasts and Blogs

Subscribe to our email list to receive information on consumer webcasts and blogs, for practical legal information in simple English, delivered to your inbox. For more professional driven information, please visit Shenkman Law to subscribe.

Ad Space