Hit and Run

Hit and Run

My son was struck by someone who left the scene, but no report was filed and I have the medical bill. Is it if anything that I can do legally?


You need to hire a litigator in your are immediately as you may miss out on time deadlines required for filing. If you don't have or cannot find an attorney you may wish to contact your local bar association and ask if they can make a recommendation. Many bar associations have list of young attorneys who may handle such matters at reduced rates. You should contact the police department where the accident occurred and file a report.

But get an attorney.

Our Consumer Webcasts and Blogs

Subscribe to our email list to receive information on consumer webcasts and blogs, for practical legal information in simple English, delivered to your inbox. For more professional driven information, please visit Shenkman Law to subscribe.

Ad Space