Restraining Order

Restraining Order

My Dad is filing for divorce, has left the woman after 8 mo of marriage, in California. She keeps showing to his new residence and harrassing him, he is 60 she is 41. He has now had to be put on heart medication because of the stress level.He is very religious and will not file a restraining order. Can I file on his behalf?


Your father should hire a matrimonial order and have a restraining order placed on his ex-wife until the entire matter is resolved. If he won't consult a matrimonial attorney you should do so immediatley. The attorney will help give you ideas of how you can help your father and how you can encourage him to take the appropriate actions.

Our Consumer Webcasts and Blogs

Subscribe to our email list to receive information on consumer webcasts and blogs, for practical legal information in simple English, delivered to your inbox. For more professional driven information, please visit Shenkman Law to subscribe.

Ad Space