Unfair ruling by court

Unfair ruling by court

Is there a way to complain (or something like that) about a judge/judgement if you feel he has come to his decision unfairly or without regarding important facts/evidence, or ignoring important facts/evidence?


Have your attorney file an appeal with a higher court.

Our Consumer Webcasts and Blogs

Subscribe to our email list to receive information on consumer webcasts and blogs, for practical legal information in simple English, delivered to your inbox. For more professional driven information, please visit Shenkman Law to subscribe.

Ad Space