Long Term Care Planning and Naming Fiduciaries if you are Living with a Chronic Illness
Hosted by The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
- What is Medicaid planning?
- What is elder law planning?
- What steps can you take to protect yourself and your loved ones if you are living with Parkinson's disease or another chronic illness?
- What steps are involved?
- Who should you name as a fiduciary in your documents?
- Who is appropriate to serve as a health proxy agent under a financial power of attorney?